(Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome)
Shin splints is a general term used to describe pain in the front of the shin or tibia bone. This pain can be caused by damage (tiny cracks) to the tibia bone itself, tears in the tibialis anterior muscle, or tears along the tibialis anterior tendon where it attaches to the tibia. It is also referred to as Anterior Compartment Syndrome or Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome, depending on the location of the pain. This condition is often caused by stress to the tibia and surrounding muscles due to an increase in athletic training or demanding training programs (i.e. marathon runners).
Although "shin splints" usually refers to pain that occurs at the outer, front part of the lower leg (anterolateral shin splints), it less commonly refers to pain at the back, inside of the lower leg (called posteromedial shin splints). Both types are painful, with pain occurring anywhere from just below the knee all the way to the ankle, and can take a long time to heal without proper treatment.
The most common cause of shin splints is continued, repeated stress to the tibialis anterior muscle and tendon, the extensor digitorum longus muscle, the extensor hallucis longus, the tibialis posterior muscle and tendon, and the soleus muscle as well as the tissue around the muscles (deep crural fascia) attached to the tibia. Excess wear and stretching of these tendons and muscles can occur with repeated stress or jarring of the tibial bone. In addition, when the muscles swell they put pressure on the fascia which causes more pain. Without an appropriate amount of recovery time or proper conditioning these muscles, the deep crural fascia, and the tibial tendons can become stressed and/or torn to the point of inflammation.
Due to the cause, shin splints are considered a repetitive or cumulative stress injury and are common among runners, gymnasts, dancers and other sports that involve high impact on the foot and lower leg. Approximately 10-15% of all running injuries are attributed to shin splints.
Anterolateral (Anterior) Shin Splints
Anterolateral shin splints affect the tibialis anterior muscle in the outer, front portion of the lower leg. This condition can be the result of a natural imbalance in the size of opposing muscles. Shin muscles pull the foot up, whereas the large and powerful gastrocnemius muscles in the calf pull the foot down when the heel strikes the ground. An imbalance can cause the heel to hit the ground improperly causing excess jarring of the tibia and surrounding muscles.
Anterolateral shin splints will cause pain in the front and outside of the shin which can result from damage to the tibialis anterior muscle itself or the deep crural fascia. Initial pain is felt when the heel strikes the ground though eventually the pain just remains.
To allow this type of shin splint to heal, you should avoid activities that cause stress to the tibia and tibialis anterior muscles and do other kinds of exercise recommended by your doctor or physical therapist. Such exercises usually involve stretching the calf muscle, as tight calf muscles put a lot of pressure on the shin muscle and the anterior tibial tendon.
Posteromedial (Posterior) Shin Splints
Posteromedial shin splints affect the soleus muscle and the tibialis posterior muscles and pain appears in the interior (or medial bone) in the lower leg). These muscle groups are responsible for lifting the heel to support a runner's weight on the ball portion of the foot when running.
Posteromedial shin splints (also called Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome or MTSS) are often caused by running on a sloped track or other non-level running surface or wearing improper shoes that do not protect the foot from rolling (pronation).
Pain begins on the inside, back of the lower leg (usually within 7 inches above the ankles), but will worsen and continue to rise up the leg. Initially, only tendons will become inflamed, but if running continues, the muscles themselves could become affected. In the most severe cases, the tibialis posterior tendon could become detached from the bone - a painful occurrence that causes bleeding and excessive inflammation.
To allow a posteromedial shin splint to heal, the running must temporarily stop and other therapeutic exercises recommended by your doctor or physical therapist can be done. Special shoes may be prescribed during the healing phase, and it may be advisable to look into potential problems with over-pronation of the feet (flat feet). This can often be solved by wearing shoes that prevent pronation and/or avoid running on side slopes.
Lower Leg Stress Fractures
Stress fractures (or bone trauma) in the tibia and fibula are sometimes related to anterolateral shin splints. Due to excess jarring of the bone, microscopic cracks may form in one or both of the lower leg bones. Avoiding the activity or sport that caused the cracks is advised to allow the bones to rest and repair. Without allowing enough time to recover, these cracks can become a fracture which is very painful.
Shin Splint Causes
Shin splints may be caused by:
- Over training or new runners doing too much too soon.
- Running on side slopes (ie. banked tracks).
- Tight gastrocnemius muscles, exerting extra force on shin muscles.
- A sudden change from soft to hard running surfaces.
- Poor or worn out footwear that doesn't reduce the impact or support your arch when running.
- Excessive uphill running.
- Other conditions in the tibial area such as tendinitis, periostitis, stress fractures and compartment syndrome can all lead to shin splints.
- Not warming up or stretching properly.
- Poor running mechanics which could include; heavy forward lean, excessive weight on the ball of the foot, running with toes pointed outward, landing too far back on the heels causing the foot to flop down, and over-pronation. Pronation (flat feet or pes planus) is the most likely to be the cause.
Shin Splint Symptoms
- Most often, shin spints cause pain in the front of the outer leg below the knee.
- Swelling and redness around the tibia may occur.
- Pain or discomfort in the beginning of the workout that lessens and then reappears towards the end of the training session.
- Increased pain when running (especially on hard surfaces), jumping, running downhill, or climbing uphill.
- The pain is usually at it worst the morning after exercising and when the foot is in plantar flexion (toes are bent downward).
- Tight and inflexible calf muscles due to scar tissue build up and lack of proper stretching.
Conservative Treatment Options for Shin Splints
Stage 1: If the injury is very recent - use a good quality cold pack and Arnica Pain Relief Cream. If the injury has been going on for awhile, then skip to Stage 2 below.
An injured muscle, ligament or tendon will receive very little blood flow; this occurs for a couple of reasons: (1) swelling and inflammatory symptoms restrict blood flow, and (2) lack of movement (its painful!) reduces blood flow in the area. Add the two up and you can start to see why this can be a major problem over time. In cases where there is little to no inflammation (tendonosis, chronic tendonitis, muscle pulls) - the use of cold is relatively ineffective as there is little or no swelling to be dealt with.
If you are experiencing pain and swelling in the very early stages of the injury (first 48 to 72 hours), the first step in a conservative treatment protocol would be to focus on reducing the discomfort by applying a Cold Compress or Ice Pack to the soft tissue injury and incorporate the use of a high quality pain relief cream such as our Arnica Infusion Cream.
If you are experiencing pain and swelling, not only will you use cold for the first 48 to 72 hours after the injury, but you should also use it during other stages of the healing process. Some examples include...
- after any activity that stresses the muscle or tendon in a moderate way. It is wise to quickly apply cold to not only reduce the pain, but to also minimize tissue damage that may have occurred during the prior event.
- If you have a job that requires you to place some demands on your injury. If that is the case, use cold immediately following work and if the opportunity allows - use it for 15 to 20 minutes during lunch or another break time.
- If you are in a post-operative situation where cold compression would be utilized heavily for at least the first few weeks following the procedure. Similarly, if you are scheduled for upcoming surgery, then you will find a Cold Compress or Ice Pack helpful as well.
Having a Cold Compress or Ice Pack available at home to use if and when the need arises is helpful. Many of you already do so.
Often, however, too many people over-focus on cold while ignoring the most critical aspect to healing - nourishing injured tissue with a strong blood flow - the body's healing capability is generally dependent on blood flow..
This leads to the most important recommendation - Stage 2.
Stage 2: Focus on Increasing Blood Flow To The Injured Tissue - As This is The ONLY Way Soft Tissue Heals For the Long-Term
Even though the concept is simple, improving blood flow to injured tissues can be difficult. When the injury is in an area with low blood circulation (or you have a condition that affects your blood circulation), the challenges are even greater. Traditional methods require your muscles and tendons to move to promote blood flow (exercise), but that same motion that promotes blood flow can at times lead to making your pain and condition worse.
- Have you reinjured yourself by getting back on your feet too quickly?
- How many times in the past have you aggravated your old injury just trying to perform basic tasks around the home?
- Is your debilitation preventing you from work or activities you love to do?
Most people we deal with tell us these scenarios have happened to them many times in the past. Perhaps it has already happened to you.
Promoting blood flow within a muscle, bursa or other soft tissue injury to help the body heal itself is a concept that has been utilized for centuries. This is where the focus has to be if you are seeking long-term improvement.
Oxygen and nutrients, carried within the blood, are critical for the body to heal itself. Without proper blood flow, recovering from an injury or condition will be delayed...sometimes for a very long period of time.
The real challenge is how do you promote blood flow to an injury site without causing further injury (moving)? This goal is further complicated by the fact that muscles and tendons in the lower body are involved in pretty much every physical movement we perform each day.
Now, on to recommendation number two in the journey to heal your soft tissue injury...
The T•Shellz Wrap® - Help Your Body Maximize Its Ability to Recover From Your Soft Tissue Injury
Energy emitted from the T•Shellz Wraps® increases blood flow in and around the application area - we call this "LEC Response" (Localized Enhanced Circulation Response). The objective of the T•Shellz Wrap® is to increase blood flow in these targeted areas, resulting in relaxation of the vessel walls. The vessels then gently expand, allowing for more nutrient rich blood flow along with extra oxygen to reach the damaged tissues. Plus, the enhanced blood flow helps in flushing waste and fluid build-up from the injury site - further enhancing the ability of the body to heal.
With a T•Shellz Wrap® application, more blood begins to flow effectively to soft tissue within the body - for the length of the treatment and a short duration thereafter. Deep tissue needs the extra blood flow to heal as it is through the blood the body carries the oxygen and nutrients needed for proper and long-term healing.
The best option we came across in our research to accomplish blood flow to soft tissue in the upper and lower legs is the T•Shellz Wrap®. Use of this device results in a dramatic increase in blood flow to the injured tissues in the treatment area - all in a non-invasive manner.
Have you seen what happens when you add water to a flower wilted from drought? In essence, your injured muscle/tendon/ligament is much like a "wilted" flower; your body wants to heal its injury, but needs lots of nutrients to do it. Blood brings new life to soft tissue by delivering healing nutrients and oxygen that are vital to your tissue. Without a good supply of blood, your soft tissue injury simply won't heal quickly, and as such increase your risk of reinjury and/or a chronic injury.
Using a T•Shellz Wrap® will not expose you to the risk of causing further harm to soft tissue like you can when using rigorous exercise. The T•Shellz Wrap® accomplishes the goal of enhanced blood flow without the need for intensive exercise and as such reduces your risk of re-injury.
Localized Enhanced Circulation Response
The intention of a T•Shellz Wrap® is to ease pain by dilating blood vessels, decrease stiffness by elongating soft tissue, improve blood circulation, and boost metabolism and enzyme activity. In stimulating localized blood flow to damaged soft tissue, you provide needed oxygen and nutrients to grow new collagen. In addition, you will experience a clearing of toxins and excess fluid build up from the injury site. Over the intermediate term, this helps to reduce incidents of swelling as trapped fluids will be whisked away - reducing pressure on blood vessels.
Using the T•Shellz Wrap® is truly a unique experience. Within moments of applying the wrap, you can feel the sensation due to the increase in blood flow within the area. During a treatment, and for quite some time after you finish, the treated area will feel relaxed and warm. It's a very soothing sensation and extremely effective.
Who Should Use the T•Shellz Wrap®
We recommend the use of a T•Shellz Wrap®:
- If you have encountered a strain, tear or pull in your muscles, ligaments or tendons, then you would find the T•Shellz Wrap® to be a great home treatment tool to use AFTER initial inflammation and swelling have been reduced.
- If you are dealing with conditions affecting your range of motion such as impingement or even arthritis.
- If you have a chronic tendonitis condition that has lasted for years- this device will help you kickstart the recovery process while helping improve tissue flexibility in the treatment area. Many of our past clients had suffered for years, then were completely amazed at the results only after a few months of treatments.
- If you are still working with a soft tissue injury, the T•Shellz Wrap® will help relax injured soft tissue prior to work and after a day at the job.
- If you are still trying to enjoy your favorite activities such as gardening, tennis, golf, etc - use the T•Shellz Wrap® prior to activity to help reduce chances of re-injuring or re-aggravating those targeted tissues.
- If you are suffering from bursitis and want to treat the major source of it (secondary damage to the muscle and tendon surrounding the bursa sac). Through overuse or degenerative changes in hip, knee and heel, muscle and tendons surrounding the bursa sacs will tighten and constrict. When they do, they place pressure on bursae (bursae=plural form of bursa), causing it to become irritated. Applying a soothing and deep penetrating energy to affected area helps relaxes muscles, tendons and ligaments - taking pressure off the bursa and boosting blood circulation in the area which enhances your body's natural healing process.
- If you are experiencing atrophy in your joint and want to reduce the chance of a strain or re-injury - this is a perfect treatment to use on a regular basis.
- If you have been to a physical therapist (PT) for soft tissue treatment (stretching, massage, strengthening, etc) and your PT or physician has recommended conservative treatments for home.
- If you need surgery for a soft tissue injury, then you will find a blood circulation booster to be a powerful tool after surgery to help surgically repaired tissues recover for long-term health. (once the surgery wound has healed and your physician has given the ok)
- If you are experiencing tightness in your muscle(s) and want to reduce the chance of re-injury while stretching - we recommend the use of a T•Shellz Wrap® before you stretch.
Increased Blood Circulation = Increased Healing Capability
T•Shellz Wraps® contain a unique Carbon Fiber Energy Pad which is flexible and will shape to conform to your body. This Energy Pad emits a uniform wave of perfectly safe energy over its entire surface. This energy is absorbed by soft tissue in the treatment area, opening blood vessels, resulting in an increase in blood flow. Increased blood circulation is what your body needs to accelerate the healing of soft tissue and this is why we recommend the T•Shellz Wrap®.
The Leg T•Shellz Wrap® is an FDA Registered Medical Device and is suitable for use in therapeutic clinics and FROM HOME. It is completely safe for people and patients to use for themselves.
The technology found in a T•Shellz Wrap® has been used for decades in the worlds of professional and amateur sports - a contributing factor as to why athletes seem to recover from injuries so quickly.
Have you ever wondered by an athlete can return to activity after 3 or 4 weeks following a tendon injury - while your average person takes much longer to return back to normal? The secret isn't really that much of a secret - it involves consistent treatments (meaning multiple times a day) using a treatment like the T•Shellz Wrap® to stimulate blood flow to the injured tissues. Most athletes have the luxury of using in-house facilities many times per day.
How many us can afford the time and money to visit a clinic multiple times a day? Very few indeed. This is how you can gain some of the advantages that athletes enjoy in their injury recovery - by using a device like the T•Shellz Wrap® two or three times a day on a consistent basis.
Consistent Treatments = Consistent And Long Term Improvement
What Else Makes the Leg T•Shellz Wrap® So Special?
We believe the T•Shellz Wrap® to be one of the most effective home treatments to increase localized blood flow to soft tissue in and around the treatment area.
We can promise that you will receive a product that is designed to be safe and does what it is supposed to do...quickly relieve pain and aid in the recovery from tendon, muscle and other soft tissue injuries.
The unit plugs into a standard wall outlet to get its power. The nice thing about the power supply is that the same unit can be used in North America and overseas as well. It has the capability to operate between 110v and 230v.
The T•Shellz Wrap® has a special signal controller that can be set for 3 different power levels of application (3=High, 2=Medium, 1=Low). The cord is long enough that you can sit or lie comfortably and watch TV, read or surf the net while you're using it.
Treatments are max 30 minutes in duration and the device can be worn over clothing. This allows you to use the device at work, at home, or really anywhere you have access to an electrical outlet.
When Should I Use My TShellz Wrap During the Day?
The most common question we receive from individuals prior to purchasing is - how many times a day should I be using my T•Shellz Wraps® and when should I be using them? While treatment plans will differ for each individual and their specific injury, there are general guidelines that should be adhered to.
- Use a Cold Compress or Ice Pack when you are experiencing inflammation (usually after exertion or movement of the injury area).
The T•Shellz Wrap® would then be used:
- Right after rising from bed in the morning (as this is when it is most stiff)
- Prior to going to bed at night (to relax the area, allowing for better sleep)
- Before you know you will be using your injured joint (going to work, driving, running, walking, etc).
Stage 3 - In Between Treatments With T•Shellz Wrap®, Apply Our New Fast Acting Pain Relief Cream Called ARNICA INFUSION
Dealing with aches and pains affecting the foot, ankle, leg, knee, hamstring, hip, back, arm, shoulder, elbow, wrist, or hand? If so, then applying the Arnica Infusion to any of these targeted areas will bring about fast relief from the pain and sore tissues. Simply apply a small amount of cream to the body and moments later, you will experience a soothing and comforting sensation over the area.
Arnica Infusion is specially designed to relieve pain due to sore muscles and joints associated with arthritis, backaches, sprains, strains, and bruises. No matter if you are dealing with an acute injury, chronic pain, or a general "flare-up" - you will experience fast relief from pain and inflammation.
This is a product that many of our current MendMeShop customers asked us to develop. So we focused our time and resources over the past few years and came up, with we believe, will be one of more effective, fast acting, topical pain relief creams on the market.
You are likely familiar with some of the standard topical agents on the market as most of our customers use them. The are mass marketed and even found in most department stores now.
Well, we are here to say that Arnica Infusion goes many steps beyond what they offer.
Made in the USA at an FDA registered manufacturing facility, you can be assured that Arnica Infusion is both safe and effective. We only source top grade ingredients while implementing strict quality control checks during every step of the production process. Expect the same high quality that MendMeShop customers have been accustomed to since we started the company in 2005.
The "Cool Blue" formula is the perfect balance between the smooth application of a cream and the effective absorbing factor of a gel. It is not too thick and not too thin - just the right texture. Best of all, it feels very nice on the skin!
Each application of Arnica Infusion feels so comforting and soothing, we are certain it will become an item you will not want to live without.
Arnica Infusion Ingredients
The Arnica Infusion formula is based on a combination of scientific research and the use of high quality ingredients. The properties within the formula were chosen for their pain relief, anti-inflammatory, and soothing qualities.
The acting ingredients within the formula include ones many of us are familiar with; along with ones that have not received a lot of publicity (only in research circles). Extensive testing resulted in a blending of ingredients that provides the most synergistic of benefits.
The notable ingredients in the Arnica Infusion formula include:
- Arnica - powerful anti-inflammatory, speeds recovery, enhances circulation
- Menthol - provides deep penetrating pain relief with a nice cooling sensation
- Vitamin B6 - promotes normal nerve function
- MSM - supports healthy connective tissues, anti-inflammatory
- Ilex Leaf Extract - increases circulation, skin conditioner
- Vitamin E - anti-inflammatory, enhances circulation, hydrates the skin
- Aloe - anti-inflammatory properties, soothes the skin
- Tea Tree - enhances penetration of ingredients
Extensive quality control procedures during the manufacturing process ensure the ingredients and final product are both safe and effective. We would not stake our reputation on anything but the best.
When Do I Apply the Arnica Infusion?
While At Work
Apply Arnica Infusion at work to help reduce acute discomfort associated with overuse of muscles and joints. No matter if you are in a physical demanding job or work within an office environment, you will be placing stress on different parts of the body and aches and pains will result.
Before Or After Work, Sports, & Activity
If you suffer from a sprained ligament, pulled muscle, strained tendon, or even bruising - apply Arnica Infusion for quick relief of the pain.
Chronic Pain Suffering
Application of Arnica Infusion can be done up to a maximum of 4 times per day on a consistent basis to help bring about relief from various pains and aches.
In-between Treatments With the T•Shellz Wraps®
Follow up your T•Shellz and Cold treatments with an application of Arnica Infusion. Combine the pain relieving benefits of Arnica Infusion along with the healing benefits of the wraps to make your recovery go much more smoothly.
Do not apply Arnica Infusion within a 2 hour timespan before a T•Shellz Wrap® treatment.
Whether you decide to use the Arnica Infusion in conjunction with the T•Shellz Wrap® and other treatments - or if you decide to use the cream as a stand-alone product - you will not be disappointed with the results. We guarantee it.
Conservative Treatment Tools Our Clients Have Used to Help
Limit Damage & Boost The Body's Soft Tissue Repair Process at Home:
- A Cold Compress or Ice Pack to reduce inflammation of the soft tissue injury (as soon as possible).
- A TShellz Wrap to increase blood-flow to the treatment area (Circulatory Boost).
- MendMeShop Arnica Pain Cream for temporary relief of pain due to sore muscles and joints.
- An Exercise & Stretching Plan to prevent muscle atrophy and shortened tendons. A proper plan will increase elasticity and strengthen the muscles and tendons in the area.
Conservative treatment tools just like these have been used successfully by thousands of tendinosis injury sufferers - just like you.
Circulatory Boost = Enhanced Blood Flow in the Treatment Area
We believe the use of T•Shellz Wraps® for boosting blood flow to soft tissue in the area of application is one of the most under-utilized home treatment options available on the market today. We have client after client that have tried many options out there and have been amazed at how effective and fast the TShellz Wrap treatment can relieve pain and increase blood flow in soft tissue.
With regular use of the TShellz Wrap:
- Your pain will be reduced.
- Due to increased blood flow, soft tissue in the treatment area will be expected to recover at an accelerated rate with reduced potential for re-injury.
- Tissue in the treated area should experience a larger range of motion and increased extensibility of collagen tissue due to the heat effect on soft tissue. This should translate into a reduced rate of re-injury occurrance as soft tissue is known to lengthen and become more flexible when exposed to warm temperature. (Chapter 9 of "Therapeutic Heat and Cold", 4th edition.
(amazon.com link - Ed. Justus F. Lehmann, M.D., Williams, and Wilkin)
The Next Step Is Up To You!
Living with pain is never easy as it affects your entire lifestyle. Nothing is more important than making the proper decision when it comes to treating your muscle injury. Most methods only mask the problems or provide temporary relief; they do not treat the pain at its source.
AidYourHamstring stands out in this regard as our goal is to help you heal for the longer-term.
Doctors and Surgeons are always improving the technologies used in surgery, and results from surgery now are much more positive than they were in the past. However, all surgeries introduce scar tissue, and recovery from hamstring surgery is often less successful than you might expect. If you do wind up getting surgery, know that rehabilitation at-home while attending regular PT or doctor appointments is vital for your overall recovery. It is especially vital to the upper leg and knee areas, as they consistently handle extreme forces (body weight). Consistent exercise and conservative treatment on a daily basis during your rehabilitation while working with your doctor, surgeon or physical therapist is key - and this is why you should seriously consider maximizing your recovery by using the Leg T•Shellz Wrap® at home once you are approved for PT.
AidYourHamstring.com stands out in this regard as our goal is to help you keep your hamstring healthy for the long-term in a cost effective manner. This might mean healing your hamstring without needing surgery. If you couldn't avoid surgery, it is our opinion that our tools can also help you recover from surgery more quickly and completely.
We strongly believe that we can help you, and we have thousands of happy clients to back this claim. You are welcome to try our products for a 60 day period.. If you are committed to following the treatments outlined in the product instructions we are very confident that our TShellz Wraps will aid you immensely. If you do not receive the benefits that countless of our other customers have experienced from our products, call us, mail the product back to us and we will provide you with a full product refund.
The fastest option you have to get our product into your hands as soon as possible is by placing your order online - at this very moment..
Place your order on-line through our ultra-secure
website by clicking the image below:
Or, Call Our Office. We are open Monday to Friday to allow you place an order over the phone. Simply call toll free 1-866-237-9608 to place an order with one of our knowledgeable Product Advisors. They have the ability to answer all your questions...ensuring you only receive the products you need.
North America Toll Free 1-866-237-9608
Outside North America +1-705-532-1671
If you choose to order through our online shop, know that we keep no credit card data on file. Once the transaction is completed, the credit information disappears from our internal systems.
As you can see, ordering from us is a very easy and safe process, no matter if choosing to order on-line or over the phone.
Are you still unsure about placing an order? let me address some questions that may causing some hesitation...
What is the success rate of the T•Shellz Wraps®? Do they really work?
We try and keep in touch with a large percentage of our customers, and we encourage them to do the same. In doing so, we have received a lot of feedback as we have been in the business since 2008.
We can say that the return rate on our products is only around 5 to 10% any given month. That is exceptional by anyone's standards.
Therefore, we can safely indicate that the overwhelming majority of people who purchase from us do achieve benefits with our products.
How much time do I need to dedicate for treatments? Are the products easy to use?
The T•Shellz Wraps® are very easy devices to use. After one or two uses, you will engage in the treatments with ease. Very detailed instructions are included and you are always welcome to contact us by phone or email if the need for help arises.
In regards to the T•Shellz Wrap®, it is ideal to use the device two or three times a day on average. Each treatment session is a maximum of 20 minutes in duration and the device will turn off automatically at that time. Typically, people use the T•Shellz Wrap® before bed, upon awakening (or not long after) and one other time during the day when the opportunity presents itself. For people in an office setting, many will use the device at work (as it can be worn over clothing). For others, they will use the device an our or two after work.
A Cold Compress or Ice Pack is primarily used following activity that stresses the injured tissues (following work, after a sports activity, or just suffering a general re-injury). This is done to reduce inflammation and to minimize tissue damage. Treatments are 15 to 20 minutes in duration.
How long has MendMeShop been in business
We established our firm in December of 2005. Our track record in this field continues to grow and we plan on being around for many decades to come.
What is your return policy? Is it the standard 30 days?
We go above and beyond what other companies offer - we offer a full 60 day money back guarantee with no restocking fees.